H & S Timbers (Pty) Ltd is an established timber and board merchant situated in Benoni near Johannesburg, South Africa. Our conservative business model is based on a hands on approach, long term relationships and good old-fashioned personalised customer care and service.
H & S Timbers
Established in 1969
The company was established in 1969 with a contract to manufacture wooden ‘dummy strips’ for telephone exchanges, and over the following years has made significant strides in market share in both retail and manufacturing in the timber industry.
Great need for
There is a great need for partnering with a competent team for your DIY and home improvement projects. In addition, the company produces a range of standard products such as kitchen units, Stevenson Screens, mouldings and machined timber.
Cut and edge
Our modern cut and edge plant employs an automated edge bander and a beam saw that is fully integrated with our network to develop and distribute workflow accurately and efficiently.
With a staff compliment of approximately fifty the company services a diverse client base ranging from Government departments, industry, retailers, schools and DIY enthusiasts.
Our well-stocked retail outlet keeps a large range of products specifically for the DIY market including the following:
- Boards – Chipboard, MDF, Melamine, Veneered, Blockboard, Shutterboard, Plywood, and Hardboard products.
- Shelving – Chipboard, Veneered, Melamine, and Laminated Pine Shelving
- Mouldings – Decorative, Builders and Picture Frame Mouldings.
- Doors – Entrance, Internal, and cupboard doors.
- Timber – Pine, Meranti, Eucalyptus Saligna, and hardwoods including Oak, Beech, Maple, Cherry, Kiaat, Mahogany and many more.
- Kitchens – DIY Cabinets, Post Formed Tops, Kitchen doors and sinks.
- Hardware – Hinges, Knobs, Handles, Sliding tracks, Drawer Runners, Screws and Fixings
- Tools – Both Hand and Power Tools are available.
- Paints – Sealers, Varnishes and industrial timber finishes.